How can I make a reservation?
- You can make reservations via our website, email, phone or WhatsApp.
How can I access villa information?
- You can find villa names and all the details on our website. Please contact us with any additional questions and requests.
How many people can stay in the villa I rented?
- The capacity of the villa is quoted on the villa details. Please contact us should you wish to increase the capacity after reservation.
How can I get the key to my villa?
- When booking we ask that you provide us with flight arrival and departure information. This is so that a representative can arrange to meet with you and take you to the villa/meet you at the villa.
What is included in the price?
- In the property, the fixtures/fittings, textiles, kitchen utensils and pool-garden furniture specified on our website and in your contract are free of charge during your stay.
Will there be a welcome pack of food/beverages?
- All our properties have a kitchen, however unless specified there is no welcome pack as standard. Should you wish for items to be at your destination upon arrival please specify and this can be arranged at an additional cost.
Is the Internet Paid?
- We realise that the need for the internet has grown and therefore it is provided at all of our properties free of charge.
Is there hot water?
- It is available in all our properties.
How do I get to the property?
- When booking we ask that you provide us with your arrival and departure information. This is so that a representative can arrange to meet with you and take you to the villa/meet you at the property.
Is electricity/water chargeable?
- It is free, within fair use.
Is the pool clean?
- Our polls are cleaned and sprayed before you arrive ,and maintained during your stay.
Is there heating in the pool?
- Unless specifically mentioned in the property description, there is no pool heating.
What time can I enter the property?
- Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out is before 10:00. In the hours in between, your villa will be being cleaned and prepared. Please inform us of your arrival and departure times at least 24 hours in advance.
What time do I have to leave the property?
- The property is yours till 10:00 on the day of departure. In the hours in between, your villa will be prepared for the next guest. Please inform us of your entry and exit times at least 24 hours in advance. In some cases there may be scope for a later departure time.
What days is the villa cleaned?
- Your villa has been cleaned for you on the day of arrival, and your sheets and towels have been prepared for you. During your stay it may be possible for you to have a mid clean, however there will be an extra fee.
Who will deal with any issues we may have during the rental period?
- We are contactable 24/7 during your rental period, either in the office or on the telephone, where any issues will be promptly rectified.
What if my villa is not as advertised?
- We are responsible and committed within the scope of our rental contract and pictures to provide accurate information. Therefore we ask that you review this contract before agreeing to the rent.
How can I reach Kaş – Kalkan?
- The nearest airport for the airline is Dalaman, 140 km from Kalkan with Antalya Airport is 230 km away.
If you require an airport transfer/car hire during your stay, we can arrange this and we would request that you advise us when booking so that we can make the necessary arrangements and provide you with the details of costs.
- Dalaman 140 km
- Fethiye 90 km
- Kas 30 km